Monday, May 4, 2009

Cupcakes & Laptops

Cupcakes & Laptops!
I'm happily writing my blog today in the knowledge that the broadband has been upgraded :0) No more 30mins+ waiting for photos to upload - Hooray!

Cupcakes - They seem to be mad about cupcakes over here (not that I'm complaining). On my first trip out into the city, I noticed a cupcake shop on George street (the main shopping street). The window immediately caught my attention... so many pretty cakes.



The website is - http://www.thecupcakebakery.com.au/ it's a pretty cool website actually and you can order on line:0) I've also spotted a cupcake shop in the huge shopping mall at Bondi junction and at every market we've been to, to have a look around. There are always at least two cupcake stalls! I will make it my mission to try out the many different varieties on offer.

Adam bought me my first cupcake from 'the cupcake bakery' the other day. It was really tasty and I can highly recommend this particular style and flavour!




Now onto the subject of laptops... Those of you who know my husband will know that Adam just can't resist buying laptops! He owns a few, in different sizes, models and colours. The urge seems to have caught him again, only this time he wasn't able to justify buying himself another laptop, so he bought me one :0) A laptop all of my own that I don't have to share and can blog away on to my heart's content. The best thing about this laptop is that it is undeniably mine and I don't think Adam would want to be seen to be using it because ... it's pink! Thank you hubby it's great.


6 comments:

  1. A pink hummer followed by a pink laptop!
    what more could a domestic goddess ask for?! I'm loving your hubby's work Bex!

    xx Big kiss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment 'anonymous' I'm thinking that it could be Mel or Fran or one of the other lovely ladies from the Hen party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, not guilty but I echo the sentiments! As it happens, my own pink vaio is my pride and joy. So glad you're settling in. Can't work out how to become a member on this page, but it's saved to my favourites so I can keep up with your exploits.

    Bump is coming along nicely... three months til due date. Very scarey!

    Loads of love to you and Adam. Will write properly soon.

    Mel x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pink!!!

    Im loving all your photos, its a great way to keep in touch :-)

    Also, very jellous about all those cup cakes, they look yum scrum!!!

    I do remember them being really into their food - the sushi around Sydney is also very good.

    Maybe try some and let us know how u get on.

    Jxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was Linz!!! not sure how to make myself non-anonymous? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knew it had to be one of the girlies from the hen party :) Hope you're enjoying the blog Linz xx

    ReplyDelete